Florida is often referred to as the & # 39; vacation country & # 39 ;. Located at the cross-section of the Caribbean, Gulf of Mexico and the United States, it is blessed with the best natural offerings from the three worlds. It's a baffling scenario for visitors planning a trip to Florida – with so much to see at every corner.
If you're a beach buff, Florida may be a paradise in store – with pristine and exotic beaches teeming along the serpentine coastline. The sublime beaches of Florida are symbolized by their soft sands, exotic shells and giant surf-centric waves, inviting everyone with their unique natural beauty. The best way to enjoy this beachland's pleasures is to stay in a holiday home that feels like home and is within walking distance of the coastline – you can even snorkel and fish at will and even come back to your holiday home for a quick bite.
Whether you live on Sanibel Island or St. Augustine or Clearwater, renting a vacation home gives you a double pleasure – the experience of a lifetime paired while staying in a beach home. Your romantic getaway or family reunion has a completely different meaning if you enjoy a moonlit sky on the beach, listening to the waves while enjoying a homemade dinner. Watching a leisurely weekend in the oldest European established city in the US (St. Augustine) or revealing your true self in the crystal clear waters of Clearwater – Staying at your trusted vacation home makes it a loving experience for generations to come.
As an experienced traveler who is in love with Florida, I would like to share a few tips on vacation planning for Florida ….
- Vacation rentals are a great alternative to expensive and impersonal hotels
- The privacy and personal touch of a rental property cannot be experienced in a 5 star hotel
- Hotel rooms near popular destinations like Disney are extremely expensive and may not be suitable for everyone's pocket
- On a note of caution, choose only those vacation rentals that are licensed by the state of Florida – ensuring an annual inspection of the Hotel License Division in Florida
- Make sure the holiday home has a child safety alarm so your child cannot enter the pool area without your knowledge
Go back in time to a museum in historic St. Petersburg
– Take your family on a dream trip in Orlando and enjoy the theme parks and amusement parks for dinner shows
– Enjoy the tropical flavor of the Florida Keys, stretching from Key Largo to Key West
– or collect shell souvenirs at Cocoa beach.
Some of my fondest memories are from my visit to Biscayne Bay National Park and Everglades National Park. Just a shout away from downtown Miami, Biscayne Bay is home to ceramic mushrooms, gentle manatees, brown pelicans, turtles, mangroves, fiery crocodiles and brilliant butterflies. Biscayne Bay consists of historical wonders and countless species of wildlife and consists of four perfectly protected ecosystems. But my dream trip was made even more memorable by the new & # 39; home away from home & # 39; – Loyalty Holiday Home in Kissimmee.